Before Ely Cleaning Services begin upholstery cleaning we will inspect your upholstered furniture to assess the condition, fabric type and level of soiling – Then our machines will deep clean your upholstered furniture removing stains and marks bringing colours back to life and removing odours and freshening the fabric giving you the confidence to know your furniture has been professionally and hygienically cleaned keeping to our high standards of care we provide stain removal and deodorising.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning for
- Corner sofa
- Chaise longue
Why Ely Upholstery Cleaning Services?
– We are specialist upholstery cleaners,
– We have a wealth of knowledge gained over 6 years experience
– We use specialist machinery suitable to do the best job possible
– We use the best method available, hot water extraction
– We only have one standard the best deepest clean on every job
– We treat all stain removal as part of the job not chargeable extra
– We are polite, professional, and punctual, we provide a high standard service.
Step by Step Upholstery Cleaning Process:
Stage I – Loosening the dirt using Pre-Spray
- Vacuum the areas to be cleaned
- Spray the areas with the special Chemspec or Prochem Pre-Spray solution and rub into the material with a soft bristled brush, this will loosen the dirt
- Leave for 5-15 minutes
Stage II – Cleaning and Removal
The Chemspec detergent is introduced under pressure through the Prochem special nozzle and dirt removed into the vacuum cleaners waste tank without wetting the upholstery.
We are the best and cheapest company in the area.
With us, each customer is a unique customer.
We cordially invite you to use our services!